Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy April!

I noticed that I didn't keep to my new "blog every weekend" rule. Oops! Well, now I have half an hour before I leave for my ultimate game and felt way too guilty not to post anything.

First off, spring has arrived! The weather's starting to warm up which means...final exams. I bet some of you thought I was going to talk about ultimate frisbee. I'm excited for ultimate, but finals comes first, after all.

Man, it's rough being a student. This week is my last week of classes and then I start finals with a bang - 3 exams in the first week. My last 2 exams are spaced a week apart though! Interestingly, when I get really stressed during exams, I feel really creative... If you see any new items listed in my shop this month, then I've been a bad girl.

Speaking of my shop, I've extended Red Cross donations through to the end of April as well. However, my Gameboy magnets and DDR magnets are no longer a charity listing. There's still so many other items you can donate for though! Head over to my Japan aid section and take a look! (I'll put up pics later - I have to pack my cleats and stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment